I’ll be at the awesome Reading for the Love of It conference in Toronto, talking to educators about “How to teach kids about fake news–and how to avoid it.”
If you’re interested in media literacy, this is a not-to-be-missed presentation (in my humble opinion) because … well, check out what you’ll get:
- How to spark critical thinking in kids
- How to know if an article is real or not
- How to investigate an article
- The entire “fake news” spectrum
- Awesome in-class lessons
- And so much more (and that’s not just click-bait, baby! Okay, that’s actually a little click-baity. But my presentation isn’t!)
I’m presenting on Thursday Feb. 22 (12:45, Cedar Room) and on Friday Feb. 23 (12:45, Maple East & West) at The Sheraton Centre Hotel in downtown Toronto,
Here’s more information about Reading for the Love of It.
See you there!